Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swap thoughts with me please.

Something is wrong with me today. Something doesn't seem right. It's not a bad grade in a class. The grade was better than I expected. It's not a messy room or lost things. It's not even lack of a person to hold hands with. It's not anything specific. There's only one thing it really could be, but I'm not sure that its that thing either.


I don't know what to say. It scares me because I always know what to say at the very least to myself. I always know what's going on in my head. Today I just don't know. This not knowing is making me anxious. It makes me want to go for a long walk nowhere.


What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm not sad, I'm not happy, but I should be happy right now. I made really nice things, I am enjoying the sun. I am writing this outside.


This reminds me of the time that John and I took a bunch of photos together. We went outside when he lived with his parents. John near the basketball court with the graffiti. I still have the photos, and I still like them, but I remember feeling so distant that day.


I thought all the photos were going to be terrible because I was feeling terrible. They weren't. Today is so beautiful and I am wasting it by feeling like this. I wish I could just shake this out of me, yet I can only think of one way to do that.


Summer vacation. I crawl into my head and can't seem to get out.

Always a ______.

Today feels like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment