Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little boys

Little boys are hilarious. They laugh so hard they pee on the floor and keep laughing. They miss their mothers and they have pretend girlfriends.

Specifically one night I heard the story of the tall, blonde Russian girlfriend. She wore high heels like the models from Deal or No Deal, wore a short yellow dress, and was very beautiful. She liked to do things with him like act in adventure films. She spoke five languages and was particularly good at English, French and of course Russian.

Another boy and I were rivals of imagination. We were teaming up from two different galaxies trying to fight invaders that didn't like us on Jupiter. Don't worry, we beamed the 50 people on the planet who were our allies to safety. We both wore invisible backpacks that carried our energy scans in it. Our energy levels were sometimes at critical meltdown.

One boy could not really speak. He made noises and was in his own little world. I would pay someone someday to trade us places so I could understand what he thinks and sees. I can't even explain it to you.

Little boys, little boys. Little boys grow up. They grow up, and it only takes a year. Hormones, and they become men.

Feelings are complex.
I am just reminding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment