Friday, November 26, 2010

"Normal" is killing me

At first I thought it was just the stress of everything. Being tired at 11:30pm was just the stress of the past few days and weeks that had collapsed onto themselves and needed to be slept out when one was in a saner mindset. I let myself fall asleep that early and earlier.

A few other days happened, and I noticed that I fell asleep at around 11:00pm, and woke up at 7:00am or earlier. This is what normal is. You are supposed to get 8 hours of sleep, and that is what I was getting.

For someone who counts on the later hours of the evening to get things done, I was falling asleep well before I got anything accomplished. I have re-framed my work ethic to try to get things done earlier in the day before going home so that at least some progress is made.

I am supposed to give this whole medical process about 8-12 months, and it's been not nearly that long. Gotta be hopeful about it of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment