Tuesday, February 9, 2010

365er

Back 1/365


I have decided that for a year I am going to try to fall in love with the world through my camera. I tried to do this last year, but I only made it 250 days in. Those last 100 or so days were just bad for that kind of thing.

I think one of the craziest things anyone can do is stick with something and complete it. To set a goal that seems insurmountable, and actually achieve it. I've always wanted to do this project with someone, but I can't seem to rope anyone else into it. Even just someone to remind me to take photos everyday, and to show me their own take on the world by doing it at the same time.

Someday maybe. But for the next three hundred and something days, I'll go out into the world and listen to the bray of my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment