Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Collecting memories of recent past

Maybe a musician 65/i365

Saturday April 24, 2010
When I was in high school, a boy's guitar teacher gave him a lot of these guitar picks. Women's breasts in orange and black tiger striped bikinis.
"Can I have one?" I asked him as he showed them to his guy friends and offered them to them.
"Why?"
"Just because."

More glamourous 66/i365
Sunday April 25, 2010
Coming home from being away for two days. Feel unkempt, unshowered, and aware of the too many hours I have spent in these clothes. This picture makes things seem better than they were. That the light really looked that beautiful, and that the little droplets of rain clinging to the bus shelter were little stars, not reminders of puddles. Waiting for the bus.

Not a fan of history plays 67/i365
Monday April 26, 2010
Reading Shakespeare. Exam tomorrow. Finishing off the last scenes of a play I don't like. I never could get into the history ones as much as the tragedies or comedies.

Reminded of dreams 68/i365
Tuesday April 27, 2010
Same sweater that I always wear. As I sat here studying, I suddenly had a sense that I had relived the same moment before. I had been here in a dream that I forgot. Second floor of the student centre. Someone was walking around. A tall woman with short dark hair. That is all I remember. It gave me shivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment