Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dream 2 and 3

Dream 2: A Lover Maybe
April 11, 2010
I had a dream last night. I was lying in bed with a girl. Naked. Dressed only in skin. We were lying beside each other gently holding each other. Everything felt soft, everything looked soft. It was like being in an over-exposed photo. I kissed her, and then I whispered that I wasn't a good kisser. Then she whispered back "That's ok." Closer than sisters. We were closer than sisters.

I told her, "I like girls" as if at this point it could be some revelation. She thought it over for a second, and leaned away from my body. We laid side by side looking at the ceiling. It wasn't a sad moment. It was a quiet moment, a beautiful one. I felt like I accepted myself.

Dream 3:
April 14, 2010
Last night I fell asleep reading my book. I dreamt that I had a girlfriend. She liked to wear dark grey sweaters. We sat on a porch in the middle of nowhere, and we talked staring out at the street. Everything was ok, and it was nighttime, and I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment