Monday, May 31, 2010

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I can't say anything meaningful.
I am annoyed by everything tonight.

Fuck.
Is the only word that comes to my head.

Fuck.
Because I don't know what to say.

Fuck.
Because I have sadness swallowing up my stomach. I can actually fucking feel it clawing away at my existence. This anxious, shaky feeling. Comes and goes, comes and goes. Comes more than it goes.

Fuck.
Because I hate my generation.

Fuck.
Because I am jealous of love affairs between book bound pages.

Fuck.
Because all the people on the television are the same. The same fucking people, the same kids, the same blonde, thin people. The same stories, we all care about the same things.

Fuck.
Because I shouldn't be complaining. Life is perfect, or it should feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment