Saturday, May 22, 2010

"So like.."

Me: You should just be glad that you have a boyfriend.

C: Like you would even want a boyfriend anyways, right? So like are you into.. you know?

Me: What do you mean?

C: Well there's two kinds of people on the market. If I'm keeping my eyes out for you.

Me: What do you mean two kinds of people?

C: Like boys and girls. In your zine, you said you might like men, you know...

Me: Where did I say that? I didn't specifically say one thing or another.

C: You know.. you said you might want.. dick

Me: You misread that. Think about it. It's two very different things.

C: Oh.. Well, not that I care about your personal zine crap or whatever. So like.. what are you into? Like short haired like Lisa or long hair like Alaina?

Me: Do you want a checklist? It's not just about haircuts. They are two completely different people.

C: Well then. Nevermind. Geez, sorry I asked.

As my friend Sandra says
facepalm moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment