Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dream 10: Blogs and people

I had a dream where I was reading all the blogs that I look at. I read Leah's blog, and I noticed that it didn't seem to make sense. There were spaces in between words, and I realized its like what I do with things like this post where I sometimes change the colour of certain words to white instead of leaving them black to make them invisible until you hi-light them.

I hilighted part of it, and then there was tilez font written in something vertically. The font that I wrote those notes in. Almost like a half-attempted game of scrabble. I printed out the post on paper, and realized I couldn't hilight the words that were in white because they didn't show up.

The only other thing I remember from the dream was Chris from multimedia, and Julie. Both of these are snapshots that don't really have a context.

Chris was sitting with his back on a wooden ledge in front of a brown brick house wearing a red plaid shirt trying to explain something to me.

Julie was sitting beside me, and I saw her face in profile. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a black shirt that advertised the play she's in in green letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment