Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chasing inspiration





Photos taken and edited by me.

L.K. edited some photos,
So I thought, "Why not edit some photos? You don't take any fucking photos anymore."

I am bored with my subjects which are all objects lately. I already own objects.

I wish I knew girls who would let me photograph them nude, or just let me photograph them at all. I want a pretty girl to follow me around all the time and let me take photos of her. I have one boy who lets me do this, and I love him for it, but sometimes you just need a girl. I miss directing people in photoshoots and film shoots. I like telling people what to do. Dressing, posing, prepping, probing into their lives.

Ideally, in my head, I'll be a suicide girl photographer for the rest of my life.

Realistically, I'll take photos of Barbie Dolls
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment