Thursday, June 17, 2010

I said, I got it.

y: You ok?

x: Not really.

y: Well, at least you're being honest about it.

x: I..

y: I know.

x: You know?

y: Yea.

x: oh.

y: Do you want to talk about it?

x: Not really.

y: You sure?

x: Do you think there's something really wrong with me?

y: Like?

x: I dunno, like those mood/personality disorders.

y: Maybe.

x: You said "maybe" instead of "no".

y: Yea. I meant "possibly". I'm not a doctor.

x: So you think that there's something wrong with me?

y: Well obviously if you'r------------------------------

x: Ok. I get it.

y: How do you think I'm supposed to react when you ask me if there's something wrong with you?

x: I said, I got it.

y: You're not ok.

x: I get it.

y: You don't get it.

x: Drop it. Forget I even asked you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment