Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, fuck.

x:It always comes down to this, doesn't it?
Things would be easier if I didn't live in this city, around these people.

y:Where would you live then?
Bodies need things.
The things your body needs right now are here.

x:I need to say things. I can't say things here.

y:What would you say?

x:Well, fuck.
You know.

y:No I don't know.

x:You know.

y:I don't know anything.

x:You know you know,
I shouldn't have to show you papers to remind you.

y:Oh.
That thing.
You still think about that?

x:She didn't freak out when I told her. Do you remember?

y:She kind of did freak out.

x:Not really.

y:A little.

x:Yea, maybe a little.

y:What's so appealing about it?

x:The freedom.

y:You don't really get free, it just stops.
Everything just
stops.

x:That's freedom.

y:Dead birds aren't free. They're dead birds.

x: You had to bring it up, didn't you?

y:Sorry.

x: You're not fucking sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment