Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Easy


I am not easy.
I am not easy to like. I am not easy to understand. I am not easy to love.

I can't take it easy.

We're all complicated,
But I wish I wasn't so complicated.

It is not easy for me to sleep, to get things done, to feel appreciated.
All I want is to get some sleep, get things done, and feel appreciated.

It is not easy for me to read a lot. It is easy for me to read, but when I read, I over think. I over think, so I have learned to be careful of how much I read.

Cutting is easy. Apathy is easy. Boredom is easy. Silence is easy.

It is not easy to wake up in the morning.
It is not easy to wake up.
It is not easy to live, to keep living.

It is not easy to be alone so much,
To be alone almost all the time,
To be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment