Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sobering thoughts.

Quiet songs about death on foggy nights
Remind me:

Everyone in the phone book is going to die.
Everyone on my cellphone is going to die.
My parents are going to die.
My sisters and brother are going to die.
Everyone I've ever thought about or loved will die.

People who think a lot, don't need any more ammunition to think about things.
Especially death.

I go through phases that last from a few hours to weeks.
Where I think about things or people or a person obsessively.
I thought about God for almost four months when I was in grade eleven in high school.
I thought about Natalie Portman for two weeks last summer when I kept dreaming about her.

I don't need a thinking about death phase again.
I really don't need one of these phases again.
I wish I just lived and wasn't so prone to these moments of intense thought.

by Algebra Suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment