Friday, June 4, 2010

This week:

Monday
-Got my first zine from a zine swap. It was about a bike trip from Vancouver BC to Portland.
-Today otherwise sucked.

Tuesday
-Sucked.

Wednesday
-It rains
-Liss Platt asks me to be in her 4th year topics class.
The topic is "food" and I can make whatever I want.

Thursday
-It rains
-A really really cool zinester from Montreal reviews my zine on her blog.
I'm excited to hear back from her.

Friday (today)
-movie with the art girls I've missed a lot.
I am hoping they will all let me take photos of them.

Saturday
-walk against teen violence with some people I haven't seen in awhile
-possible anarchist bookfair (if there is time)

Sunday
-hang out with the dad. probably will set up the printer again. A few weeks til Father's day.
Father's day=co ordinating the siblings to buy a gift=usually me spending the most money for something my father doesn't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment