Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Distract me not. March 2, 2010

I've decided to disband my flickr for about two weeks. Instead I will be uploading my photos here so I can keep track of what days I post them, so that when I go back on flickr, I'll be able to easily see which ones to upload. I don't really want to fall behind, and I don't want to forget the little stories behind each photo.

12/i365 Minimal self
Tuesday March 2, 2010
(already wrote something about this, but I forget what exactly)

"I'd really rather not" 22/365
Tuesday March 2, 2010
I was looking to try and take photos of things. I took this on the school computers in the Learning Commons while I was working on my paper. I ran out of time, and it was getting dark. So, I wanted to ask these two people if I could take a picture of them. I guess they're kind of popular people. I see them on campus. It was sun set, the light was perfect, and they were sitting on bench by a tree. But, I asked them, and the girl said "I'd rather not, I'd really rather not." Shot down. So, here's another photo of me. All and all a narcissistic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment