Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday March 27, 2010

Excuse the lack of art 37/i365

Saturday March 27, 2010 (I love the colour of my hair)
So nervous.
Nerves, nerves. Things due. I feel nervous in the pit of my stomach.
Believe me that I am so much more creative outside of this.

Today was earth hour. I usually spend it with people, but I spent it alone. I went outside. It was cold at night, and I took my guitar and walked up the red hill valley pathway and sat on the gravel and played guitar in the dark while watching the cars go by. I felt beautiful, but very tragic. I was sitting on the ground, and I kept looking behind me. No one approached me at all. I didn't see a single body on the path, but I was scared. If some man with black boots came by, all he would have to do would be to kick me and force his body on mine. I was already on the ground. I don't know why I thought that. I usually don't worry about things like that.

I felt a little bit crazy. I was half muttering things to myself and singing in the dark as I usually do. Talking, randomly talking to myself and to the dark. I wanted to share this with someone. Share these moments, but it was just me and my guitar. When I write about it now, its not the same as it was, and its not really sharing because I'm just telling you about it.

I'll cook you breakfast 53/365
Saturday March 27, 2010
But I can't.
Unless you want peanut butter toast
And tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment