Sunday, March 14, 2010

Friday March 12, 2010

Sick of having an image on the day of the 20th year of life 22/i365
Friday March 12, 2010 I love my freckles.
1. On my birthday it rained.
2. On my birthday I wore a dress.
3. On my birthday I walked half of the day in black flats that lapped up puddles.
4. On my birthday I cried.
5. On my birthday I was very very sad.
6. On my birthday I sat in the menstrual hut by myself and told 20 things to the 5 minutes of Allyson Mitchell, and Sadie Benning, Patti Smith, Kimya Dawson wherever they are.
7. On my birthday no one sang the happy birthday song to me.
8. On my birthday I went to art crawl
9. On my birthday I ran into Andrew and Leah and Millie and saw more art.
10. On my birthday I took the bus as many times as I usually do.
11. On my birthday I got yelled at for not knowing what I want to do.
12. On my birthday I didn't take very many photos.
13. On my birthday I got the Joanna Newsom CD
14. On my birthday a girl who sits behind me threw a note onto my laptop which said, "Nice haircut!" and it made up for a lot of things.
15. On my birthday I gave myself another line that will fade in three weeks I bet.
16. On my birthday I had a deep pain in my chest and my side half brought on by nerves and I thought to myself, "is this really what being 20 is like?"
17. On my birthday I did not get drunk or go out and party like most people my age do.
18. On my birthday the only person who hugged me was my more than drunk father.
19. On my birthday I woke up from a dream about the girl I call sparrow that I like.
20. On my birthday I realized that I was and always will be alone.
Happy Birthday.

Birthday drink 32/365

Friday March 12, 2010
The only drink that I had on my birthday. Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment