Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunday March 7, 2010

Echoes and grey things 17/i365
Sunday March 7, 2010 I love my bones.
In the multimedia lab today. I was there all day. I am writing this as if I just took this picture, (but I haven't been keeping up with posting these photos, even on here) I think about why I am putting these up on here even if my flickr is closed for a little while. I don't want people to see my thoughts all the time. I'm more honest in these pictures than I am in this blog. I write more honest things because I can hide them, and nobody really reads the things that I say anyways.

If I think about that, then I am better with sharing all these ideas. Or the people who read them won't be the people who matter anyways. I wonder about the people who matter and if they do read this, and who they are because they matter.

Things under my bed 27/365
Sunday March 7, 2010
Inspired by this. I couldn't think of anything to photograph, so I decided that I would take a photo of what's under my bed. There's a tissue, a sock, a pen, a piece of paper. In the back there is a wooden unicorn that I saved from a yardsale. The folded up thing by the sock is a laundry basket that eerily has always reminded me of a vagina. The blue thing is my typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment