Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday March 22, 2010

I've got a perfect body (but sometimes I forget) 32/i365

Monday March 22, 2010 (I love my heart)
I keep listening to the song "Folding Chair" by Regina Spektor on repeat. That line keeps getting to me.
"I've got a perfect body but sometimes I forget/
I've got a perfect body because my eyelashes catch my sweat".
And I think of why my body is not perfect, yet it really is perfect because it works in the way its supposed to. While this project is a good one for helping me love myself, I can't help but think that its also making me hate myself at the same time.

Women 48/365
Monday March 22, 2010
I am currently collecting lost women's ear rings and objects. I had two more ear rings, but I can't seem to find them. I feel like I consume these women when I find their earrings. It has to be lost ones. I could go to the thrift store and steal or buy single ones, but its important that the girl or woman used these ear rings at that specific moment before they were lost and then became mine. I could go on and on and on about this, but I don't feel like it. My plan is to make a piece of art out of them, but I have to find more before I can do that.

I usually return lost keys, but this one was practically frozen in the snow when I found it. I figured it had been long lost. I'm almost certain it belonged to a woman because it was attached to a rusted hair elastic with long brown strands of hair.

Inflammatory writ:
This is me singing in my pyjamas in my bed. I sing this song a lot when I'm home alone. I decided to record it today. It's a little embarrassing, but I've always wanted to record it, and singing makes me feel better. I make a funny face at the end because I think I've turned the video off, but I haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment