Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday March 11, 2010

My boyfriend 21/i365
Thursday March 11, 2010 I love my face in profile.
My mother told me the day after I cut my hair and went to school that I should find a boyfriend. "Someone who's rich, and definitely not queer." Michael Degroot will be my boyfriend then. In her eyes he would be perfect if he wasn't a statue. He donated a lot of money to our school. So much so that they paid an artist to art of him and named a building after him. I wonder if he hadn't donated money, if he would have inspired anyone to make art about him. Probably not.

When I was nineteen 31/365

Thursday March 11, 2010
I read this book today. It's one of my favourites, and I read it in english and french at the same time the last time I read it. It made me feel a little teary inside. It's a really beautiful story, and I think that everyone should read it at least once. The most beautiful things are the things that you don't see. I was troubled wondering if the sheep ate the flower, but I do not think he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment