Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday March 5, 2010

Normal 15/i365
Friday March 5, 2010 I love my perseverance.
I take snapshots of my life. I compress them into little thoughts or words and I compare those against other people that I know. I know that one shouldn't do this, but I do this often. I try to subtract and divide and multiply my life with against or ontop of theirs. I don't want to be explicit, but I don't think that how I'm living is ok. I'm almost certain of it. Within the boundaries of normal and not normal in the very loosest sense of the parameters, I don't think that I fall within, or that my life and all of these things are normal. And I don't quite know what to make of it anymore.

The singer 25/365

Friday March 5, 2010
In honor of international women's day coming up, there was a singer in the student centre. She sang very well, and I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to get to class. This was just snapped from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment