Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday March 15, 2010

I did not forget 25/i365
Monday March 15, 2010 I love my vision. Real and creative because it lets me see things in more than one way. Today is the day that my grandmother died four years ago. I feel like I should be over this by now, but she was the last person who really loved me, no strings attached. It wasn't like I just saw her twice a year. I saw her every week, almost every few days. I'm regressing to bad habits again. Everyday, not every other day. More than once a day. I am sick of this body, I am sick of having an image. I wish I was made of paper and pen drawn lines instead of water, skin and blood.

Be Amazing 35a/365
Monday March 15, 2010
This was inspired by learning to love you more. The assignment is to make a sign of something you tell yourself a lot, and put it in a public place. I put it in the multimedia lab at school. I tell myself to be amazing, and I hope that this inspires other people to do the same thing. The lab is so barren, I hope that they do not take this down. I think that we need more things like this in there to make it a more stimulating and positive environment.

Take it in 35b/365
Monday March 15, 2010
I couldn't decide which photo got to be the photo of the day. I usually pick photos which are important to me, and the other photo was equally as important as this one. I walked out of the house and felt desire after three days of being sad.
I need the sun and things that are supposed to come after the winter.
I need love and hand holding and flowers and trees with green leaves.
I need to leave, to not have to walk down this street another morning.
I need to talk to a woman who's body was rubbed out by infinity.
I need to walk forever and not have to come or go anywhere before or after.
Desire doesn't make you happy, but it reminds you that you still need things. That your body is more than the elements that make it up.

After the rains came

No comments:

Post a Comment