Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday March 20, 2010

No kitchen sink 30/i365
Saturday March 20, 2010 (I love my hips)
Me and my sister.
Wolf sweater, hammer.
The kitchen that doesn't exist.

Editing face
I find that I always make funny faces when I'm working on my papers/work. I chew pens and put words into sentences. I'm so close to using this for my i365, but I'm not sure.

Outfits 40/365
Saturday March 20, 2010
I like how this looks reddish. I can't believe I'm already 40 pictures in.

More photo fun in the rennovated kitchen:

Photobooths






Non:


3 comments:

  1. these pictures look fun! and once again, I must say that I really, really, really like your new haircut, Ollie! and I really like your hair in these pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @knotted thread its been a mix of rice in the rice cooker, microwavable things, takeout, and peanut butter sandwiches. This might have been doable for about a week or so, but our kitchen plans have been pushed back farther.

    ReplyDelete