Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday March 24, 2010

Feel too creative 34/i365

Wednesday March 24, 2010 (I love my pinky toes)
Almost fully better. I'm feeling really creative. I'm making, drawing, writing, playing music (or planning to). I'm updating this blog every ten seconds it seems. I just need to have a record of the things that I am thinking.

While I'm here 50/365
Wednesday March 24, 2010
I always critique myself for taking so many photos of school, but I realized today that I won't be here forever, so I might as well take as many as possible while I am here.

No better than us
I didn't think this would be a country song, but it evolved into one.
It's not perfect, and I'm still working with the sound of it all. I don't know if I'll figure out the chords, but maybe I'll ask my dad his opinion.

(I have horrible teeth, but I love my voice, and I'm getting braces soon, and I'm worried I won't be able to sing the same after)

No comments:

Post a Comment