Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday March 16, 2010

Artist warrior salute 26/i365
Tuesday March 16, 2010 (I love my forehead)
A beautiful day. School. We have to do what we're supposed to, not what we want to. I threw on some red facepaint in an illogical and asymmetrical fashion, and saluted to the sun and the light and shades of orange.

Artist warrior salute (bw)
I know I thought that I would sadie benning this whole thing, but I'm not sure. There's so much colour in the world. I don't know if it black and white will last forever in these portraits, or if there will be many coloured ones after this one.

Sigh
Messy paint. Feel a little like a clown girl in this photo.

Colours

I liked this one for the brightness of the colours. I feel like I'm playing dressup with the neighbour kids in the backyard, cept its just me dressing up.

Stereotypical photo of the sunset 36/365
Tuesday March 16, 2010 I keep thinking its Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment