Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Half an hour sleep



The last time I slept for more than half an hour was a day ago. I woke up at 8:45am Monday, and haven't been to bed since. Going on thirty-five hours awake. Not the most I've done. This is turning into something I do once a week. My heart's beating faster than usual. I think its part coffee, and part lack of sleep.

All I want to do is touch someone's face right now. I think I tried to relate this to someone, but it didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to. I want to touch someone's face and experience what its like to touch someone's face in this deliriously tired state I'm in. I can't explain why. It's just something I really want to do. I also want to go for a really long walk, but I don't think I will unless I get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment