Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday March 13, 2010

Me and you and everyone we know except that there's only Me, and no you, and I don't know that many people 23/i365

Saturday March 13, 2010 I love my chin.
I feel like a little boy in this photo. Sometimes I wish I could be one. I am wearing my favourite deer shirt, and I feel stronger than I actually am. I feel weak most of the time like I am trying not to cry or trying not to appear shaky and nervous like I feel most of the time. I am starting to not like this project. I am getting sick of my body and sick of having to photograph it even though I know that I am doing this for a good reason.

I held my breath 33/365
Saturday March 13, 2010
I held my breath when she walked onto the stage. I saw her at the Phoenix. This is a picture of her I took before my camera died and before I got a better view of her after some people in front of me left. They said no flash photography and I think that was because she is like a whisper of a girl and she is made of light and soft edges which you cannot capture with excessive, violent brightness. She sang Inflammatory Writ, and I mouthed all the words.

Another photo of her

No comments:

Post a Comment