Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday March 14, 2010

Rain leave me, ok? 24/i365

Sunday March 14, 2010 I love my wrists just the way they are.
This is what I look like when I am about to cry. Not because of the rain.
Umbrella in my room. I wish I had a piece of cloth I could wrap my entire body in like a cocoon. Tie up my hands with so that I wouldn't do that one thing I do with them that I don't like. I wish I could be happy like other people are, or at least fake it to the point where I believe I am happy.

You are here 34/365
Sunday March 14, 2010
And I am here. You are in those four little black lines joined to make a square, and I am in these lines, and in this mess. Red and raw. Old and new. Between lines and in lines, and above skin and beneath it. You will never know what this is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment