Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday March 3, 2010

13/i365 Benches Benning
Wednesday March 3, 2010 I love the lines on my leg. Because of where they tell I've gone, where I'm going and how I'm getting there or not.
Outside of Togo Salmon Hall
Where I am not ashamed to admit I spent the early hours of the morning shivering on a couch surrounded by machines. I should live closer to this place. Laisser tomber les filles.

You are beautiful 23/365
Wednesday March 3, 2010
It was the most beautiful day ever today. I really enjoyed the sun. It was a remedy for someone who did not sleep very well the night before, or very much actually. I wanted to run around and take photos for hours, but I had no will. I found some really interesting things. A shopping list, and a tag for something that was $100. It was just a good day, and even the sun seemed to think so.

Other photos:
This was almost my photo of the day. I like to sneak pictures of strangers from behind.

I like this even though its not quite how I wanted it to turn out. It's a bit crooked.


Parking meters in Westdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment