Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday March 29, 2010

The sweater that doesn't go with anything 39/i365
Monday March 29, 2010 (I love my armpits)
I've had this sweater for almost four years, and I bought it because I loved the colour. However, it doesn't go with anything I own. It feels silly when I wear it, but I like wearing it.

It's like I have these days that are really bad, then good days the next day. Really bad, then ok days. Then bad days and worse days, and I get yelled at a lot for doing homework, or for reading. I get yelled at for sleeping when I'm tired after pulling all-nighters. Yelled at for pulling all nighters. Yelled at for drinking coffee. Drinking tea. Yelled at because I wear canvas shoes instead of giant gaudy nike running shoes. Yelled at for not being home. Yelled at when I am home. Yelled at because I don't stand up straight enough. Yelled at because my hair is in my eye. I get yelled at for singing, for wanting to go on walks at night by myself, for writing letters instead of doing the dishes. I get yelled at for having a messy room, and even yelled at when I have a clean room, and yelled at for doing art or wanting to do art instead of more important things.

We're the youngest old people I know 56/365
Monday March 29, 2010
I am getting orthotics and braces soon. I need inserts in my shoes because my feet are very flat and I walk like a penguin. I didn't think this was a big deal, but apparently it can lead to severe knee pain, and muscle deterioration when I get older. My sister is getting hearing aids, orthotics, and just got braces. I feel old and young at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment