Monday, March 22, 2010

Sleep. Tea. Cookies.

There are birds balancing on leafless branches outside my living room.
Herbal tea and plain cookies.
Can't stomach more than that.
Haven't been this sick in a year.
I want to go back to sleep, but I've slept for 16 hours.
I woke up covered in sweat shaking off the fragments of dreams I had.

I dreamt that I walked past John and Leah on the benches between TSH and the student centre. They got got mad at me, and said I couldn't be their friend anymore.

I dreamt that my brother installed a winter-themed super mario operating system on my computer, and the interface was so confusing I didn't know how to do anything. Everything looked like pixels, and you had to move characters in the snow on your track pad to find your files and programs.

I dreamt that I invented a new sport. You played it on two teams with about four players on each. You shot tennis balls out of a leather and plastic gun, and then hit it with tennis rackets, or caught it with gloves. The scoring system was really elaborate.

I dreamt about Amanda and Malloreigh. Photo taking adventures, and vegan cook-offs where I was anxious about my creations. I think this is because I looked at their photos before going to bed.

I go go go go.
All the time.

Go to school
Go for coffee
Go to work
Go out
Go home

Taking busses across this city
It's weird to stop for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment